Today we’re going to talk about some of my favorite songs! Since we already know that I love everything Taylor Swift, this list will exclude all of her songs. I’m picking one song per artist.
If I show you all my demons
And we dive into the deep end
Would we crash and burn like every time before?Selena Gomez
- Vulnerable by Selena Gomez The lyrics combined with the beat? One of her best songs.
It’s you, it’s you, it’s all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with youLana Del Rey
- Video Games by Lana Del Rey I’m not a big fan of Lana’s newest music but her first album remains superior and this song is her best.
I’m in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you’ll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smileRuth B.
- Dandelions by Ruth B. A lot of songs I listen to I find in Instagram edits. This is one of them.
Don’t walk away
Leave what we could be behind
Don’t leave me standing here
Don’t say not this timeR5
- Stay With me by R5 I’ve mentioned in posts (Top Ten TV Shows) that I loved Austin and Ally. The actor who played Austin had his own band with his siblings and this is my favorite song by them.
I’m sorry but I fell in love tonight
I didn’t mean to fall in love tonightHalsey
- Is There Somewhere by Halsey Halsey’s best song that isn’t even on an actual album. This song deserves better.
So far away but still so near
The lights come on, the music dies
But you don’t see me standing here
I just came to say goodbyeCalum Scott
- Dancing On My Own by Calum Scott Yes, I know this isn’t originally his song but his version of it is just superior.
I miss you pushing me close to the edge
I wish I knew what I had when I leftZara Larsson
- Ruin My Life by Zara Larsson I went through a phase where I listened to this song multiple times a day.
I know you’ve got the best intentions
Just trying to find the right words to say
I promise, I’ve already learned my lesson
But right now, I wanna be not okayKatelyn Tarver
- You Don’t Know by Katelyn Tarver I went through a phase where I loved the show Big Time Rush. Katelyn was an actress on the show and I fell in love with her music. This is one of her newest songs and it hits deep.
‘Cause people like you always want back what they can’t have
But I’m past that and you know thatConan Gray
- Maniac by Conan Gray This is the best song to just jam to. The lyrics and the beat just make me want to dance.
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
‘Cause this just don’t feel right to meMarshmello ft. Bastille
- Happier by Marshmello ft. Bastille My little cousin and I both love this song so I play it in the car every time we’re together.
So you say to me now
“I need nothing from nobody”
But I can see it on your face you’re hurting
Grab a hold of meDean Lewis
- Hold Of Me by Dean Lewis Another way I find music is through TV shows. The first time I heard this song on some show, I knew I needed to download it.
If it doesn’t go away by the time I turn thirty
I made a mistake and I’ll tell you I’m sorryGracie Abrams
- 21 by Gracie Abrams I don’t even remember how I found this song but I love it.
Ain’t nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain’t nobody love you like I doEd Sheeran
- Happier by Ed Sheeran Ed’s best song! He peeked when he released this song.
She’s dancing on your feet
With our song on repeat
She’s taking off her clothes
In the bed you kept me warm
Heard she’s everything I never wasClara Mae
- I’m Not Her Clara Mae I don’t remember how I found Clara Mae but I now love her. All of her songs are so good and she reminds me of a Swedish Taylor Swift
I’ll be your quiet afternoon crush
Be your violent overnight rush
Make you crazy over my touchLorde
- Supercut by Lorde And finally we have Lorde! Her album Melodrama is a masterpiece and Supercut is simply her best.
And those are some of my favorite songs! Do we have any of the same ones? Let me know!